Thursday, September 3, 2009

More Jewels from Worship @ the House of Blues



From a previous post I wrote regarding jewels from Worship At The House of Blues, I'm sure you can gather that I've taken quite a distinctive liking to the original jewellery created by this artistic lady and I've now been lucky enough to own a third piece from her Fabulous creations.

The latest item I've snatched is the
"Pearl Chronology"
and the dearest Y San included gifts of a mask and lotion sample, I was also pleasantly surprised with a pair of earrings included in the package. THANK YOU my dear, you are too generous,
I can't Thank You enough.


I love the details on the back of the open faced pocket watch.

Swarovski pearls and crystal beads.

Me Love!

The gifted crystal earrings I've been sporting.
Check out Yasumi's precious gems if you haven't already
Worship At The House of Blues

16 comments:

Blair said...

Very very pretty!!

Jamilla Camel said...

Love your jewels! That Yasumi is sooo talented!

XRocksmama said...

so pretty!!!

Shanghainese Dumpling said...

OH man that is nice, I love that necklace on you, so pretty and you can check the time too hehe :)

Those earrings are so cute I love those thread earrings.

Shopn'Chomp said...

C, that is beyond gorgeous on you!! How sweet of Yasumi to gift you with those pretty earrings etc. :)

amynaree said...

i love it! it's so gorgeous and chic

Diane said...

Wow that necklace is gorgeous, I love the earrings too!

Old Cow said...

Now this looks so RIGHT on you!! Thank you for sharing this with us....it's such a joy to send you shiny fings.

xxx

Emily said...

omg, so pretty

great stuff u got

Amanda K said...

It looks gorgeous!

Fuyumini ❤ said...

Gorgeous! The clock reminds me of Alice in Wonderland. ^_^

MizzJ said...

Love it!! Is it very heavy though?

Miss.Friendz said...

Thank You all for your lovely comments, go check out Yasumi's gorgeous jewels.

MizzJ: Thank You for stopping by, no the necklace isn't heavy.

M said...

drop dead gorgeous. seriously i LOVE that necklace

Zoe said...

I remember the other necklace u bought from them , it was so beauiful ..This one is so pretty, I love the details too^^

May said...

It looks super pretty on you.