Thursday, August 6, 2009

Photo Tag & MeMe Blog Award


I was Photo tagged by my blogger buddy Shop N' Chomp
to do the following:
* Open my first photo folder
* Scroll down to the 10th photo
* Post that photo and story on my blog
* Tag five {or more} friends to do the same

I took this photo during a lunch I had with a friend and her little boy. She wanted to try the restaurant's signature desert. Look at the size of that soufflé, it's honestly the biggest I've ever come across. They have to supply you with extra large cutlery in order to serve it.


I was double tagged by the lovely ladies of Shop N' Chomp
and Orange 2 LA for the MeMe Blog Award, thank you my dears.
Rules of acceptance:
1. Acknowledge the person who sent you the award.
2. Nominate 7 other blogs.
3. Share your 7 personality traits so we can get to know you better.


PERSONALITY TRAITS

CHEERFUL
Overall I'm quite a happy go lucky person and enjoy sharing a good laugh amongst friends, but I'm only human so I have my fair share of moments too.

RELIABLE
I have always believed that action speaks louder than words, it's easy to tell someone you'll be there for them in time of need, but what's significant is that you carry out your words into action.

LOYAL
Being loyal in a friendship and relationship is important to me. When friends share a conversation or their deepest secrets with you, it's only because they TRUST you not to go spreading their privacy. At the end of the day I'm sure no one likes to be betrayed and that's me inclusive.

HONEST
Sometimes I'm told I'm too honest with my words, but in my defense if you ask for my opinion I'll hand it out, what's the point in being pretentious??

INDECISIVE
"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure"

RESPECTFUL
Nothing is more irritating than when you face a disrespectful person, I've experienced racism, and have been constantly criticized for my height (so I'm short). Respect is a trait that I take seriously, it may sound lame to some but "one should always treat others as you would like others to treat you."
"You're better than no one and no one is better than you." -
Bob Dylan
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up." - Jesse Jackson


We all know how much I keep within the rules of tags LOL, so I'll leave you with 6 of my traits instead of 7, and please feel free to accept the award and tag yourselves to share with us your personal traits.

10 comments:

Zoe said...

What a huge soufflé!!did u guys manage to eat all that?
Now..I know more about ur personality^^

Blair said...

What a delicious looking soufflé! I love reading all these personality tags, I get to know the person behind the blog more =D

Strawberry lover?? I’m one too, high five babe!

Eeek, Malaysian products? I love products from everywhere else except Malaysia LOL! Hmm, beauty tips will be harder, I don’t think I know any. But if I ever do unearth any, you’ll be the first to know haha

Jamilla Camel said...

That is an amazing souffle! It looks like my Yorkshire puddings!

Shopn'Chomp said...

OMG, please tell me what was inside that humongous souffle.

"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure"....LMAO!!

6 instead of 7, huh? I see you want to remain an international woman of mystery. ;)

amynaree said...

congrats on the award! i'm pretty indecisive as well, especially when it comes to food lol

Toothfairynotes said...

great post, congrats on the award!

I share the indecisive part as well... a bit.. It's getting better, I'm trying to change that...


*loves*

Midtown Girl said...

Whoa - that is one serious souffle - glad you took a pic of it or I wouldn't have believed it!!

Sharon Rose said...

Hi there-great insights of you and well done on the awards too, have a great weekend!!

Amanda K said...

Fun Tag!

That soufflé looks huge. =)

stellarvixen said...

that soufflé looks familar..
I've been to a restaurant in HK and its signature is this hugeass soufflé! "tai ping restaurant" near causeway bay!

hungry!

uu you seems to be a very dependable gal! keep on smiling babe!