Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tagged with the Honest Scrap Award...


I've been tagged by Ms.Shop N' Chomp
with the Honest Scrap Award

Rules:
Tell your readers 10 things about you that they may or may not know, but are true. Tag ten people with the award, and be sure to let them know they've been tagged (a quick comment on their blog will do). Don't forget to link back to the blogger who tagged you.

I shall discard the rules and tag all of ya who reads this- as I'd like to know more about you all.


1. I'm an only child and wish I had siblings.

2. I live in my PJ's- if only they made clothes as comfortable.

3. My dad longed for a boy, hence I was dressed like one when I was a kid LOL!

4. I have constant feelings of deja vu, to the point that it scares me at times.

5. I use to speak English with a heavy cockney accent, but it comes and goes now.

6. My mum gave me cooking lessons at the age of 11- by no means was I amused at the time, but I'm certainly thanking her for it now.


7. I love potato's! Cooked in any shape or form- bake it, fry it, boil it, hot or cold, I'll eat it.

8. My cousin once told me when I was in my early teens that cutting your eyelashes would allow them to grow back longer,
so I did- but did they?? Hell NO!

9. I'm more of a listener than a talker- but I have days where I ramble so much crap, I loose track of what I was on about.


10. I drink water as if I'm dehydrated, gulping it down like no tomorrow. 8 glasses a day is known to be good for ya but that's never enough for me- on most occasions, my 8 glasses tend to be drank before noon.





2 comments:

Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Very interesting :)Nice to know more about you hehe

Shopn'Chomp said...

How do you drink so much water? I get myself to drink it most times if it's the flavored kind. :( No wonder you have such nice skin!

I'm the oldest of two and am glad I wasn't dressed as a boy. What's the rationale behind that? Not like it'd turn you male overnight...lol.

I bet you are an awesome cook!