Wednesday, July 8, 2009

From Britain, with love.

I received my gorgeous necklaces from Worship At The House of Blues last week and I was showered with love by this chic and generous friend of mine. This talented lady produces such character in each of her splendid pieces of handmade productions, you just can't stop yourself from Owwwing and Ahhhhing at the site of her precious jewels.

Not only did I receive my necklaces, but a handmade eco-bag and some products from Cowshed and Bihada. I have yet to try the Bihada hot bath soak in my mini tub, but no doubt I'll be using it real soon. But I have used the lippy cow lip balm all week-Luv it!

THANK YOU SO SO000 MUCH 'Y'
for the lovely gifts, you truly made my day!!


Look at this suave hand made eco-bag



The sound of music- Cornet Solo Necklace
I'll be wearing this with a huge smile on my face, especially knowing it's a one off piece of beautifully created treasure.



Romeo & Juliet Necklace
Another precious piece, finely made and certainly one of a kind
I LOVE IT!!


Now rush off to buy your own unique gems at this talented and beautiful mademoiselle's site Worship At The House Of Blues
(Word of recommendation- stalk the site with credit card in hand, as pieces sell like hot cakes.)



15 comments:

Old Cow said...

I LOVE YOU FOR DOING THIS!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Thank you soooooo much for sharing the pics with you wearing themxxx

Blair said...

Ahhh, the necklaces that you bought are so pretty!!!

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

i do love the trumpet piece on you! the romeo and juliet is just extravagant ;)

ning * star said...

nice and miss Yasumi is so great!

ning * star said...

it is such a wonderful and unique piece!

Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Woow you've changed your layout, I like the dark grey hehe :) Nice necklace... so pretty

Shopn'Chomp said...

Those necklaces look divine on you...! I'm loving that tote bag too :)

Jamilla Camel said...

Gorgeous and Chic!! Love the bag!

Kudos to Old Cow!

fuyumini said...

The necklaces are so beautiful!

Narita said...

Wow! So you're the lucky owner of these stunning pieces. I'm always late. I guess because of the time difference. Her creations gets sold in seconds. They look good on you!

Savvy Mode SG said...

that necklace is very pretty.

Eve said...

the bag is soooo beautiful!!!

renaye said...

u r so lucky!! i love the huge necklace.

kirin said...

Romeo & Juliet Necklace looks especially goood!!

Zoe said...

I love ur Romeo & Juliet Necklace
sooooooooooooo much^^ and also the other necklace , u r so good in picking up pretty stuff^^