Monday, July 20, 2009

Friday Meetup


My Friday meetup with sweet Mona and Yumeko consisted of lunch and a touch of shopping. No food pics I'm afraid, as I left the skillful food photography to the ladies.



Stocking up on facial sponges.
Us ladies cleared the rack.



Mona dear, was giving me the low-down on how good these 蒟蒻のチカラfacial massage puffs were, so needless to say I had to nab one. I first assumed it was a cotton sponge, but in fact it's made out of arum root fibre, which is delicate enough to give the face a good scrub. The packaging states that it can be used up to 2-3months, now that should give 'Bonjour' enough time to stock up before my next purchase.



Stopping for a mango beverage and a toast to Y-San in London.



Me being indecisive at the Lunasol counter.
Oh decisions, decisions...which palette do I buy??


Finally I settled for...
Lunasol's Blooming Eyes 05 Orange Gradation


It was a good day catching up with these fabulous ladies, I do hope you'll visit HK again very soon.

7 comments:

Blair said...

Looks like a super fun day! And what a beautiful palette you got!

Old Cow said...

Ahahahaha when Mona told me that you both got the Orange Gradation i was like.....SNAP!!!! I have it too!!

What splendid taste we have.

***wish I was there too****

Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Ohhhh... must be a lot of fun hehe :) OH!! I really want to try that sponge looks very interesting :) you know once again we got the same thing hehe I bought the orange gradation too hehe :) you will love it, this is my favorite eye shadow pallet at the moment.

Shopn'Chomp said...

What a great meet up!

Ooh I know where you guys got that mango drink! We have one here but it sucks and the prices are ridiculously high. :(

Zoe said...

the pallette u chose looks awesome^^

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

gotta check out the lunasol counter when im there! btw how much are each palette there in HK dollars??

M said...

i miss you! i miss that mango drink! and that lunasol counter probably misses us