Thursday, July 30, 2009

6 things that can make me happy...


FRIENDZ

It has been said that "a true friend is someone you can sit with, never say a word, and later feel as if you had the best conversation of your life"

"Friends are mysterious people. When they come into your life, they're just another face. When they leave, your life feels somewhat emptier, even though you can still feel they're there. When they return, it's as if they never left at all."


FOOD
What is there not to love about food and the joy it brings to share.


ART
In any shape or form
Admire it, Create it, Wear it,
be Happy that you're surrounded by it!


SHOPPING
Need I say more.


TRAVEL
"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page" - St.Augustine


SEA
I can gaze upon the sea for hours.

Thank you for the tag Zoe *v*
Feel free to pick up this tag and share with us your happy sixes.

14 comments:

Old Cow said...

I love this post!! I totally agree with you about everything. How gorgeous life must be through your eyes!!!

Zoe said...

Wow...awesome post^^Ttally agree with everything that makes u happy...

Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Wow love this post, when I read it makes me think about what made me happy :)

Shopn'Chomp said...

Chrissy, your pics are soo pretty and artsy! I see we have in lot in common. :-)

P.S Grab that Blogger Buddie award from me, will you? I want you to have it!

FuriousFeng said...

These was a great post, I agree with all of it. And i LOVE being by the ocean, I think I will be very sad if I wasn't living by the coast. There's something very soothing about being close to a large body of water.

Are you planning on any travels in the near future? xoxo

Blair said...

Things that make you happy, make me happy too hahaha!

amynaree said...

ooh i love shopping too! and yay for food and art...and the art in food? hehe :)

Amanda K said...

Fun Post! Those things make me happy too. I have a giveaway on my blog.. stop by and enter. =)

Savvy Gal said...

what a great list, i especially like food and shopping.

The Divinitus said...

I will take all, especially this Eames chair ;)

Toothfairynotes said...

this is such a great list! I share a lot of these! but the list on my blog looks different :D



*loves*

Eri said...

Thanks so much for following, hope you enjoy the blog, I'll also open a shop very soon with some cool DIY items please come and check it out.

See you soon.

Torie Jayne said...

Great post! Lovely words with b=fab pics! x

Yumeko said...

i looove almost everything u listed too