Thursday, June 4, 2009

A cake & doll day

Not much beauty to blog about today...I'm having another one of my L.A.Z.Y days where I just want to sit and eat LOL!

I stopped off at Zoe's today, which is a yummy cake shop and brought myself a slice of Banoffee pie and a Mango Cheese cake- nope I wasn't being greedy cos their mango cheese cakes are almost a bite size, and I finished the banoffee pie in 4 spoonfulls. I should have taken a pic of the cakes in comparison to the size of my hands- they're tiny, but so yummy.




I came across this little sweetie whilst I was browsing the net, it's so cute I want one. I'm certainly way PAST the age of playing with dolls, but she's too cute to miss.

リカちゃん meets BE@RBRICK


2 comments:

aichaku-愛着 said...

ahhhh!! licca-chan is so cute! *heart*

Blair said...

Ooooooh, the cakes look yummilicious!