Monday, May 4, 2009

Spring/Summer 2009's Trend Colour = Lime's & Yellow's

I went out shopping today, in search for a pair of sandals and in hope to come home with a few exciting goodies. But almost every shoe shop I went into, I was presented with something LIME or YELLOW. I know both, are very 'in' colours for 2009' but I didn't expect to be showered with them LOL.

I literally walked out of each shop after Sales Assistant's were shoving endless items under my nose, unfortunately you get alot of that in HK. Until I saw this:
Malene Birger Darice Cotton Cardigan, now this I fell in love with. I've always been one to wear safe colours like black, grey, brown's or beige. But this cardi' certainly changed my mind about staying 'safe' in neutral tones. A girl's gotta have some colour in her wardrobe, when it's items of clothing or accessories. You can check out the cardi from the following site: http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/40327

After returning home with NO sandals but a stocked up load of toiletries I began browsing my favorite net-a-porter website and fell in love with a ring by Monica Vinader. This stacking embellished ring, which is made up of three individual rings can be worn separately mix and matched with any of your current jewelery. I'm definitely looking forward to receiving this in the post.



No comments: