Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Shoes for Spring/Summer 09'

I'm a total shoe fanatic, and absolutely Luurve shoes in all shapes and form. Stepping foot into the shoe department of Lane Crawford or Harvey Nichols in HK just makes my eyes light up.

HK being such a small region do cater quite a wide range of top end brands. However, I do wish the styles of their lower end brands were more wearable. Shopping for shoes in high street stores over here is just so difficult for me. I either find styles I like but heels being too low, or they're quite poorly made. SO the only option is to either shop at higher end places, or to purchase online.

Here's a few Spring/Summer 09' gems I've come across online.

( http://www.kurtgeiger.com/ )
( www.net-a-porter.com )


Kurt Geiger Hampton £160.00


Carvela Kart £95.00


Carvela Keen £49.00

Christian Louboutin No.Prive 120 slingbacks £419.13

Christian Louboutin New Helmut Satin 100 Shoes £273.91
Tory Burch Geometric print flip flops £30.43

Stella McCartney Flat espadrille sandals £108.70

Sigerson Morrison Rivet gladiator sandals £425.53
Chloe Ankle strap sandals £452.17

Marni Leather platform sandals


Givenchy Cutout shoe boots £439.13


Jimmy Choo Soar glitter sandals £374.47


Givenchy Wedge leather sandals £453.04


Pedro Garcia Palmira leather sandals £213.04


Marc By Marc Jacobs £391.30

Pedro Garcia Camile leather sandals £243.48


Sergio Rossi Fringed strappy shoes £415.65


Tory Burch Miller leather sandals £130.43


Tory Burch Reva patent flats £130.43

2 comments:

Tin Tin said...

I am absolutely in love with those 1st pair of Kurt Geiger heels! Damn - they are hot. Did you buy them?

Miss.Friendz said...

Tin Tin, Good minds think alike LOL!

I love them!!

Out of all the shoes I've posted, I've only managed to buy the first pair for now. Unfortunately Kurt Geiger do not provide international shipping. So I've got them sent to my parents, so they can be re-directed to me.