Monday, May 18, 2009

Paul Smith Spring/Summer 09'

Paul Smith is a designer close to the top range of my favorites list. After working with Paul's team for a short period many years back. It was a total eye-opening session to how the fashion industry works. Paul's designs are rather quirky for some, but his attention to detail, and choices of colour on the interior of jackets and coats is certainly creative and inspiring. No matter how masculine or unisex his women collections are, I always manage to pick out a few items that take my liking.
Gotta check out the baby collection for my Godson too.

Here's 2 Paul Smith pieces I'll be adding to my Spring/Summer 09' collection:



Paul smith: Mainline women sleeveless bib front shirt






Paul Smith: Mainline Gingham Voile Top:






No comments: