Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Blushers recommendation


My much recommended blushers would certainly entail
Chantecaille's cheek shade, in the colour - Silk, which works so well with my fair-medium shade skin tone. Apparently a new technology produces this ultra-light and fine cheek colour powder, which is made with micro-particles to create the most subtle blush. It's enriched with anti-aging vitamins A, C and E too, so one can't ask for more LOL. What I most love about this powder blush is that it goes on matte, which looks so natural and yet it adheres beautifully to the skin. I tend to use this during the day, as it gives me lovely natural rosey cheeks.

The downfall maybe it's size, which matters to some, usually most cheek palletes come in bigger sizes that are around 11g/0.38 US Oz, however Chantecaille's cheek shade looks like the size of a single eye shadow compact. It's so dinky, you can carry it around in your make up bag.
Purchased from Seibu in HK.



My next personal favourite would be Nars Blush in Orgasm, which is so soft and translucent, that it gives you that peachy pink healthy glow from within that really warms up your cheeks.

The shimmer factor is present but subtle, which is great if your skin tone is looking particularly dull that day, and it's perfect for the evening look, where the shade is buildable so you can look as natural to as sunkissedly flushed as you wish.

2 comments:

Tin Tin said...

I have been using NARS blush for the past 5 years! It's awesome. And have you noticed, most blush cases don't come with a mirror, but the NARS blush case does!
Let me know if the Chantecaille one is good to use after you have tried it a couple of times!

Miss.Friendz said...

Hi Tina,

Totally agree with you regarding the NARS blush, it works wonders, and with the mirror compact, it's just one less thing to carry around.

Yep, most blush cases don't incorporate a mirror- not quite sure why that is.

I've been using the Chantecaille cheek shade for over 2 years now, I know blogging about it NOW is abit late haha. But I would certainly recommend it. I'm not too keen on the packaging, but I love the colour and the texture.